Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday: Levi's Buffalo Chicken Dip

When Levi and I started talking about our Super Bowl plans, one of the first things he said was, 'I'm gonna make my dip!'.  Fine by me!  I knew healthy eating was taking a back seat today-and the more he cooks, the less I have too.  As much as I love it-a break is nice! 

This recipe is incredibly simple and takes less than 5 minutes to assemble.  Perfect when you need to throw something together at the last minute! 




Levi's Buffalo Chicken Dip

1-8oz package cream cheese
2-10oz cans of diced chicken
1/2 cup Hot Sauce
1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar

Pour all ingredients into crockpot.  Set crockpot to Low.  Mix every few minutes until well blended.

Serve with tortilla chips.

Enjoy!
~Carmen (& Levi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be advised, if your comment is offensive in any way-it will be removed.