Monday, December 9, 2013

Favorite Things

I have seen these scented sticks at a few places over the past month and loved the concept!  We used to grow out own Christmas trees and I miss the way they made the living room smell. And it seems as though I'm not the only one!

I found this brand at Michael's, 6 sticks for $7.99 (on sale for $3.99) and immediately hung the first four (according to the directions) on the tree. 

Levi came out of the back room and his eyes lit up! The Christmas smell we had been trying to achieve with candles has finally graced our home! 

I don't find the scent to be overpowering with 4 sticks, but I'm sure if you do-you can just minimize how any you hang on your tree! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be advised, if your comment is offensive in any way-it will be removed.